Greetings From the Office of the Provost
Under the leadership of the Office of the President, Dr. Caroll Ryan, the Office of the Provost, together with the academic leadership, faculty, and staff, is committed to advancing and promoting this academic excellence that we have embraced for the continued success of our students.
The Fall Quarter 2022 started this week, and as expected, we were engaged in preparing for our students returning. I would like to acknowledge the following departments who demonstrated above and beyond the commitment to assist our students:
- Student Services: what can we add to their consistent hard work and dedication? A simple “thank you” from all of us. Under the leadership of Ivy, Alma, and Barbara – they triple-handedly managed all students who came to the newly designed Student Services.
- Student Financial Aid: Venus and her SFA team danced the FAFSAAAAAAH!!! Until the last day of enrollment – Venus was so kind as to “squeeze” in one more student.
- Dr. Manny and Larry: What a pair! With all the pressure of collecting required documents after Dr. Atienza’s submission of recruited students…. we have 35 new MSN students and 2 APRN students = 37!!
- Admissions Department – for all student recruitment and processing… GE and BSN..
- A big ‘Hurray’ to Sean, Dr. Coffman, and Dr. Alamdar – for their “striking momentum” in announcing to prospective students that We ARE HERE – WE, AUHS, have been here !!!! — with blessings from God.. and as Pastor closes his prayers – the Greatest University in the World ..!
- Thank you Dr. Brent and Maria Shearing, and those involved in ensuring that we demonstrate our faith and love for GOD in all what we do.. through the “Salt and Light” involving our students…
- Accounting department – thank you for all of what you do – keeping us on track..
- Library – Yeheyy, our application that Dr. Ryan and I submitted to UCLA to become an internship site for their MLIS graduate program has been approved; they will start next year Winter 2023..
Rachel is working on seeking grants..
To all Faculty, let us ensure that we invest in our students’ future by providing the best educational experiences and services to our students . . .
To all academic Leadership, please lead your faculty towards successful students who have chosen us to make their dreams realized.
To all our students, our sincerest thoughts, and prayers for a successful quarter … we are pleased that you are back either on campus or online. WE are her to support you throughout your educational journey.
And lastly to Ms. Kim for redesigning all offices, and student services on building 1, 3rd floor – in readiness for welcoming our students this Fall Quarter.. Greatly appreciated Ms. Kim !!
Pastor, please keep us in the pathway to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!!
Until next Trinium …